Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Enlistment Blog - Zoe Nguyen - Thomas Norton

Hello Fellow Regiments,
 My name is Thomas Norton. I can tell you one thing about myself, which is i love my wife choclate chip cookeys! They are the best thing in da world, and when i eat them, the choclate chips just melt in my mouth. It is so very delicious! I miss my lovely wife Harriet at home. I would love to come and see my very beautiful wife and her choclate chip cookys. I also need to say sory if I have a lot of words spell wrong, my education wasn't the very best back then. I am very exited to fight for the union, and it its my pleasure to. I promiss that I will always try my hardest like I do at home. I do expect a lot from you all. As I was saying about my favorite food to be choclate chip cookys, my least favorite is potatoes. If i had to eat a potato, it would bee the last thing i would eat! Few years back when I live in Ireland, there was a big breakout of potato blight. It scarred me for life, which was why I move to Springfield Illinois. I am proud man fighting f…

Civil War Blog 1861 - Thomas Norton - Zoe Nguyen

Click There >>>>>>>      Link to News Report Video     <<<<<<<Click There

News Script:

 Hello, I am Elizabeth Corray reporting from Civil News. Today is July 23 1861, and today on the line, is that a battle between the Union, and the Confederacy has started a few days ago. After eleven states seceded from the union, battles have going on between the union, and the confederacy. On July 16, 1861, 37,000 voluntary soldiers from the Union army marched into Virginia, with the intent of cutting the railroad at Manassas and moving to Richmond onward. The Union was ready to go, felt confident, and felt like it was another normal day, but indeed it wasn’t. Under the command of General Beauregard, 22,000 Confederate troops headed out North. General Beauregard had knew the plan the Union’s strategy , from a Confederate Spy. Then, General Beauregard deployed an  8 mile line of Confederate troops on one side of Bullrun Creek, with their artillery, staying …