Skip to main content

Blog 1864 - Zoe Nguyen - Thomas Norton

Don't want to join the Union Army? Here is something that will convince ya.
Click the Link >>>> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bsj3_F0_74 <<<< Click the Link

Collaboration with Christina Nguyen

Script:

Purple = Vocabulary
Underlined Stuff = War Dispatches

Voice over-
Christina - Do you have nothing to do, and are just sitting at home and eating potato chips?

Then why don’t you join the union army!
WE ARE IN DESPERATE NEEDS OF - BEEP
Zoe -I’m sorry we meant that we are in need of new recruits to join the union army.

Voiceover - We serve absolutely delicious hardtack!

Zoe - We have the new and improved general
Christina - (said really fast) after McClellan was fired because he was a poor and incompetent general
Zoe - Grant!

Christina - Because McClellan was very very very very very very very salty (salty bae) he attempted to run for president
Zoe - *whisper* this doesn’t have to do with anything about joining the union -BEEP

Zoe - *pushing Christina out of film* We have our amazing President going for a 2nd term Abraham Lincoln to lead us to victory!

We are soldiers in the Union army and I’d like to tell you the pros and cons.
Cons: THERE ARE NONE
Pros: Christina - We wake up very late at 5 o'clock in the morning every single day
Zoe- Except on Mondays when we wake up at 3 in the morning to practice drills for battles
Zoe - We both don’t regret joining the union army! You even get free shopping bags under your eyes
Christina - *whispers* you aren’t supposed to say that -BEEP

Both- *waves flag unenthusiastic ally* Woo. Join the army. Woo.

Zoe -(enthusiastically) Join the Union Army! (bald cap falls off)
Hey! You’re a Woman!
Zoe-(covers head) NO I’M NOT!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enlistment Blog - Zoe Nguyen - Thomas Norton

Hello Fellow Regiments,
 My name is Thomas Norton. I can tell you one thing about myself, which is i love my wife choclate chip cookeys! They are the best thing in da world, and when i eat them, the choclate chips just melt in my mouth. It is so very delicious! I miss my lovely wife Harriet at home. I would love to come and see my very beautiful wife and her choclate chip cookys. I also need to say sory if I have a lot of words spell wrong, my education wasn't the very best back then. I am very exited to fight for the union, and it its my pleasure to. I promiss that I will always try my hardest like I do at home. I do expect a lot from you all. As I was saying about my favorite food to be choclate chip cookys, my least favorite is potatoes. If i had to eat a potato, it would bee the last thing i would eat! Few years back when I live in Ireland, there was a big breakout of potato blight. It scarred me for life, which was why I move to Springfield Illinois. I am proud man fighting f…